CVS EU Server

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Mar 23 04:01:16 CST 2006

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 09:46:53AM +0100, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> I'll try to get cvs synched again manually (just doing it more often),
> but no promises since the pipe (or shaping or whatever) is pretty much
> bursting and thus it may not be overly successful...
>
> Thanks for the report, it's very important!

Welll... not quite: the very high FC5 download number is not the problem,
rather the server got upgraded a couple days ago (to FC5, too), which broke
cvsup (SEGV).
Since cvsup is written in Modula-3, it's not particularly easy to get it
built (Adrian told me he has trouble getting it built with gcc 4.1,
I should additionally try to get it done myself).

Oh well, hopefully we'll get it done properly

Andreas

--
Please consider not buying any HDTV hardware! (extremely anti-consumer)
Bitte kaufen Sie besser keinerlei HDTV-Geräte! (extrem verbraucherfeindlich)

Visit http://www.hdboycott.com or http://www.eff.org/IP/DRM/ for more infos