Dev-C++ dogfooding

Tom Spear (Dustin Booker, Dustin Navea) speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:58:36 CST 2006

There is a freeware program called Total Copy that you might be able to
convince the author to let you have the source (or to at least let you
use the animation).. He doesn't actively develop it anymore, and it
would be nice to have our own copy dialog anyways..  I use total copy on
my windows machine all the time, I just wish I could make it _replace_
the standard copy dialog, but right dragging and clicking is ok too..

Tom