What happened to the Fedora packages?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Mar 22 13:23:24 CST 2006

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:04:52 +0100, Francois Gouget wrote:
> If compiling Wine crashes your computer!!! then something is wrong!!!
> with your computer!!! You should really find out what!!! and fix it!!!
> Otherwise you are likely to get problems running Wine!!!

It's a bug in Wine, which I harassed AJ about a long time ago but it was
never fixed I guess because he has a super-awesome machine :)

Basically, compiling winetest causes gas to blow gigs of memory, because
it's compiling like 50mb+ of assembly. I just hacked it out of the build
system myself.

There's nothing wrong with my machine except it being old ...