GetExitCodeProcess always returns 1

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Thu Mar 23 12:41:23 CST 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Mike McCormack wrote:

> Igor Sysoev wrote:
>
>> It seems the tests try to use my old .wine for Wine-20030508.
>> I have renamed it and now I can run tests.
>> Here are some failed tests (I run make -i test to ignore failures):
>>
>> ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M kernel32.dll -T ../../.. -p
>> kernel32_test.e
>> xe.so change.c && touch change.ok
>> fixme:file:NtNotifyChangeDirectoryFile parameters ignored 0x0 0x0 1
>> change.c:287: Test failed: should be ready
>
> <snip lots of failed tests>
>
> Maybe Alexandre would accept patches to add a todo_wine_freebsd {} to the
> test suite where there's things that are hard to fix?

It seems that I am the first person who ever run the Wine regression tests
on FreeBSD :) Actually the test results did not bother me too much.
The wrong exit code simply means that I could not use the "make" under
Wine on FreeBSD: "make" stops after the first command.

Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/