CVS EU Server

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:51:14 CST 2006

On 3/23/06, Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de> wrote:

> Uhoh, with my own little server problem I now seem to have started
> some wildfire...

No, no wildfire here.  I'm still one of those heathens using CVS too.

What I meant was use git to clone the existing git repository to the local
rhlx01box.  Then I naively assumed you could some how export from git into
CVS.  A git expert probably knows whether that's possible (a quick Google
search didn't provide an answer).  Then you'd have both git and CVS
available in Europe as well.

Did you try this copy of cvsup?
ftp://ftp.winehq.org/pub/wine/cvsup/cvsup-glibc2.3.tar.gz

-Brian