[opengl] Catch BadMatch errors before they can occur.

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Mar 24 13:25:41 CST 2006

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 08:20:08PM +0100, Tomas Carnecky wrote:
> When debugging opengl applications, I'm usually not interested in the
> *Swap*Buffers() functions, but in context creation, pbuffers stuff etc.
> It just writes unnecessary messages into the console. When debugging an
> application that crashes after 10 minutes it makes the log very big. If
> someone is interested in the *Swap*Buffers() functions, he still can
> enable them, but for the majority of the cases its useless.

Strange as there are 'opengl' TRACEs for ALL OpenGL functions and extensions
so I would guess that those would vastly dwarf the SwapBuffer traces (except
if you have an application that does not draw anything on screen and just
does swapping its buffers :-) ).

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/