What happened to the Fedora packages?

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:20:58 CST 2006

Maybe you should put on the Fedora RPM package site a large noticable notice
that says that for Fedora Core 3, 4, and 5, simply using terminal, sudo into
root, and then do "yum install wine" to get the latest WINE packages. Also,
note that Fedora Core 3 has to manually be configured for Fedora Extras.
This way, people will know that it is in Fedora Extras now, and people like
me won't miss it :)