Alexandre Julliard : x11drv: Moved desktop mode handling to the explorer process.

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Wed Mar 29 08:10:54 CST 2006

From: "Mike McCormack" <mike at codeweavers.com>
> Yep.  Just large enough for people to complain about, and demand that
> somebody else take care of the problem, Now!  ;)

One of those things :) Now, don't misunderstand me,
I'm glad Alexandre got around to move the desktop
to the explorer process. My comments where of a more
general nature, not about this particular patch.

Overall, we're much better off with the desktop in
explorer and fewer features, than the situation we
were in before, which blocked all sorts of cool
integration tasks.

Sometimes you need a step back to be able to sustain
future development. This is one of those situations.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.