I need help implementing RegisterHotKey

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:34:03 CDT 2006

Thanks, I'll look into the error handler thing.

> Do you know why this X error is generated? At any rate there is a way to
> push/pop error handlers if I recall correctly ... some parts of Wine rely
> on being able to swallow them I think. Try and find them.

It's perfectly normal, and I expected it. You can't grab the keys if
someone else already has. I just expected the function to return an
error code, as that's what the original author of the patch seems to
have expected.

(forgot to send reply to wine-devel)

--
Vincent Povirk aka MadEwokHerd