thanks for wine

qingdoa daoo qingdao33122 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 17:57:22 CDT 2006

It just occurred to me that we don't need a new test case.
Current tests don't pass on my box either.
Although the result line shows 0 failure.
 there are error messages during the test.

[root at localhost wine-0.9.12]# tools/runtest -p dlls/user/tests/user32_test.exe.so
dlls/user/tests/clipboard.c
clipboard.c:162:# of formats available: 0
err:clipboard:X11DRV_AcquireClipboard Failed to acquire selection
clipboard.c:49:hWnd1 = 0x10024
clipboard.c:54:hWnd2 = 0x10026
err:clipboard:CLIPBOARD_CloseClipboard Failed to set clipboard.
dlls/user/tests/clipboard.c: 35 tests executed, 2 marked as todo, 0 failures.

--- qingdoa daoo <qingdao33122 at yahoo.com>дµÀ: