ClipCursor implementation

Remus remus.c at plutohome.com
Mon May 15 14:14:55 CDT 2006

Hello,

Please excuse me if i didn't sent this mail to the right mailing list.

I want to implement in Linux a function similar with ClipCursor,
but without using XGrabPointer().

The first time i tried to process mouse-move events, but it doesn't look good.

Second time i tried XGrabPointer(), it works, but an extra window is not wanted in my app.

I think this functionality is already implemented in Wine,
but i didn't find much about it in the sources,
except for setting a rectangle, etc.

Do you have any ideas or directions to point to me?

Thanks,
Remus