thanks for wine

qingdoa daoo qingdao33122 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 22:39:45 CDT 2006

How about doing something in explorer. We already launch an instance of
explorer as systray listener for the first Win32 app. We could make explorer
also act as a clipboard server. If that can be done, we no longer rely
 on any message loop in the process doing clipboard operations.

This case *is* important. for example I believe this is why copy/paste
 doesn't work in MSVC6 under wine. We can also make more improvements
 on the clipboard implementation once the new framework is done.