kernel[2/2]: fix path test to pass on 95 and 98

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue May 16 13:41:00 CDT 2006

Andrew Ziem <ahziem1 at mailbolt.com> writes:

> Thanks for the reply.   Now, since some behavior is mutually
> exclusive, that implies the wine tests will never see 0 total
> failures?

No, it means that the test should accept both cases, since both are
valid behaviors of the Windows API. You can replace the ok() by a
simple if(), and continue with testing the buffer in the success
case.

> Also,  I sort of copied the GetVersion() part from existing tests.
> For example:
>
> $ grep GetVersion dlls/*/tests/*.c | wc -l
> 31

Most of these aren't actually GetVersion calls. There are a few,
mostly in places where real apps do the same checks, so that we need
to mimick that behavior.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org