user32: Make all the recently added ShowWindow tests pass in Wine

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Wed May 17 11:53:52 CDT 2006

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> If you could minimize the failure to a small test case that would help
> a lot.

Unfortunately, I have neither Windows nor the required knowledge to
write windows applications :(

I did two logs when switching workspace (winpos-*) and two when
minimizing (minimize-*), always one with your patch and one without.

Workspace switching: I started the game, changed the workspace and then
the log starts: change workspace to the one where the game is running
and back.
Minimizing: I started the game, minimized it and then the log starts:
maximize it and minimize it.

Note that the output differs significantly, for example, when
min/maximizing with your patch, I didn't see any X11DRV_Expose messages
in the log, without, there were heaps of these messages. Can that be the
cause for the slow game?
And in the winpos logs, without your patch, I see X11DRV_Expose when I
switched to the workspace where the game was running, with your patch,
the messages came when I was switching back.

The four logs are attached.

tom