wine audio testing results

Daniel Remenak dtremenak at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:43:55 CDT 2006

On 5/19/06, Tom Booker <speeddymon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope you dont take this to be directed at you, Stu, but I need to say
> something, and yours was a good example.
>
> PLEASE!! Anyone that is reading this, do not paste your console output!  I
> cannot read it in my gmail web interface, because I have a tiny monitor (
> 14.1" which is like around 13" viewable), so I have to use 640x480 for my
> resolution in order to be able to see anything, and then the adverts for the
> web interface cut everything off halfway.
>
> Again, I ask everyone to please attach console output, do not paste it in
> either bugs on bugzilla, nor here.

No offense intended, but Stu's message DID have two attachments.  If
you don't believe me, click on his message, then More Options, then
base64.  The fact that gmail chooses not to tell you they're
attachments and displays them inline stems from the fact that they
have a content-type of text/plain.  I don't know of any options to
disable that behavior.