wine audio testing results

Kari Hurtta hurtta+gmane at siilo.fmi.fi
Fri May 19 16:38:58 CDT 2006

"Tom Booker" <speeddymon at gmail.com> writes in gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel:

> Good grief.  My apologies Stu.  Thanks Daniel for showing me another reason
> to nag about Gmail to google.

If there is "Content-Disposition: inline", correct behauviour is display
that mime part inline.

Many MUAs do not get it right ( they ignore Content-Disposition, and show
first part inline).

There was
   RFC 1806:  Communicating Presentation Information in Internet Messages:
              The Content-Disposition Header
and then
   RFC 2183:  Communicating Presentation Information in Internet Messages:
              The Content-Disposition Header Field

/ Kari Hurtta