advapi32: Add tests for getting the groups, user and privileges of a token.

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Sat May 20 14:00:52 CDT 2006

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

>* On Sat, 13 May 2006, Robert Shearman wrote:
>

>>+static void test_token_attr(void)
>>+{

>>+    LPTSTR SidString;

>>+        ConvertSidToStringSid(Groups->Groups[i].Sid, &SidString);
>>

>This makes advapi32_test.exe to not load on w9x.  The missing import is
>advapi32!ConvertSidToStringSidA.  As I want to get this fixed I am trying
>to understand what version (A or W) should this call be converted to.
>But after noticing LPTSTR I am lost :)

The LPTSTR was there because I was developing on Windows and was testing
both versions. It can be removed from the tests and replaced with LPSTR
and the calls that use it replaced with the "A" versions. You'll
probably need to make this import into a delay-load one in order for it
to work on win9x, but I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some
others that need the same delay-load treatment.

--
Rob Shearman