WineD3D and D3D9: Swapchain and back buffer corrections

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed May 24 03:19:02 CDT 2006

Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> writes:

> This patch fixes a few with swap chains and back buffers. I've written test
> cases for them which I will send in the next mail. Some things that the test
> points out are

The tests fail here:

device.c:75: Test failed: The back buffer count in the presentparams struct is 0
device.c:85: Test failed: The back buffer is NULL
device.c:98: Test failed: The back buffer count in the presentparams struct is 0
device.c:139: Test failed: The back buffer is NULL (S_OK)
device.c:144: Test failed: Failed to get the back buffer (S_OK)
device.c:173: Test failed: The swapchain pointer is 0xdeadbeef
make[1]: *** [device.ok] Error 6

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org