wined3d: Added separate alpha blending renderstates

Jacob Peters jacobcpeters at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:21:06 CDT 2006

- You should take into account that the extension might not be supported
- You should add support for detecting the extension in
IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCapsokay I'll do that

> +    UINT                    blendEquation;
> +    UINT                    blendEquationAlpha
Don't add to the object variables that are useless outside the
IWineD3DDeviceImpl_SetRenderState.

I don't think there's any other way to implement separate blend equations.
It the same idea as
having "srcBlend" and "dstBlend". they have to be set at separate times

"Also don't make such huge lines."
I'll make those excessively long lines shorter

"Please use 4 spaces indent not 8."
I'm sorry I thought I did. musta slipped past me.

"You sure in terms you tested this with some game/demo/test program?
Or that the code just looks right?"
I tested it with the d3d8 demo in the wiki. If you have another demo you can
suggest I'd be happy
to use that also.

thanks for the help!