MSI installer flaw

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu May 25 22:10:02 CDT 2006

EA Durbin wrote:

> If someone could help me work on this it would be much appreciated as
> I'm kind of rusty in C, I'm a perl monger by trade and not very familiar
> with wine's msi innerworkings.

Thanks for the detailed analysis.  I don't have time to help you fix
this at the moment, but will get around to it eventually.  If somebody
else wants to work in it in the mean time, then go ahead...

I will also work on a test case for install behaviour soon.  We're
desperately in need of one, as MSI is complex and easy to break.

Mike