Picasa for Linux available!

Nick Law nlaw at mic-nucmed.co.uk
Fri May 26 05:55:19 CDT 2006

I 've loaded and installed the .bin version, installation went
flawlessly,  I told it to index the whole hard drive it started doing
that then after 30 seconds or do a message box poped up  --- FATAL ERROR
-- "Picasa cannot continue", it completely hung, the OK button was
unresponsive and I had to kill it in a unix window. Whether this had
anything to do with it but as it was indexing I changed my mind and told
it to index the hard disk only once rather than keep an eye out for changes.

The windows version indexed the hard drive with no errors, although I
didn't change anything while it it scanning the disk.

Regards
Nick