Set up wine-macosx? (Re: How are we doing?)

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Tue May 30 10:43:09 CDT 2006

Jim White wrote:

>Jim White wrote in Darwine on 2006-05-24:
>

>>Jeremy White wrote:
>>

>>>Speaking of a better way...is there any reason we couldn't shift
>>>the bulk of this development work over to WineHQ and to the Wine
>>>develoment mailing lists?  That's where we do all of our work.

>>Of course, then you'll be subject to Alexandre's oppresive regime :-/.
>>
>>I don't have a problem with Alexandre.  It's guys like Mike Hearn that
>>give me heartburn...
>>

>While I realize it was a long email, it's clear you got to the end.  The
>point of the email was to make a suggestion for action at WineHQ,
>creating a wine-macosx mailing list, having provided a sound
>justification for it.

I wouldn't object to a mailing list, but I would really like to see the
Darwine developers using wine-devel for discussing all wine-connected
development.

P.S. Don't let the opinions of one person put you off wine-devel. As
Alexandre as tried to make clear in the past, they don't represent the
opinions of the majority of the people active on wine-devel.

--
Rob Shearman