[Darwine] Set up wine-macosx? (Re: How are we doing?)

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue May 30 12:51:41 CDT 2006

> Huh?  Why is WineConf private?  Shouldn't a conference for an Open
> Source project like Wine be open to all people interested in attending,
> instead of needing invitations?

Just for the record, WineConf is now and always has been
  a) Open to all
  b) Free of charge
  c) Focused on Wine developers
and it has clearly been advertised and described as such through the years.

A personal invitation may have been extended to someone out of concern that
they weren't subscribed to wine-devel, but no one need be invited to come.

Cheers,

Jeremy