rpcrt4: Implement NdrClientContext(Un)Marshall.

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue May 30 23:39:27 CDT 2006

Saveliy Tretiakov wrote:

> Archive attached to this email.

Your test cases look reasonable, and it would be good if they could be
included in the Wine test suite.

As for your patch, I have not looked at it because others have lost
confidence in code from ReactOS, and asked me to reimplement what you
have already implemented.

If you wish to help Wine out, and you're using test cases to determine
Windows behaviour, I'd suggest disassociating yourself from ReactOS and
instead contributing patches directly to wine-patches.

Mike