Tracking memory allocation

Jeff L lats at yless4u.com.au
Fri Nov 3 04:09:53 CST 2006

Robert Shearman wrote:
> Yes, it does. You can look at dlls/ntdll/tests/rtl.c to see how the
> functions can be used.
Looking at the tests as example it seems that you need to run
InitFunctionPtrs() to set up pointers to the functions.  I would want to
do this in DllMain() as part of DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH: so the static
pointers could be set up once however you can't issue a LoadLibraryA()
inside DllMain().  The only other way to initialise the function
pointers appears to be to use an Initialise routine that is called as
part of any routine that may use the Table functions.  I assume that it
will be the latter option that I need to pursue.  Is this the only way
to access the Table functions?

Jeff Latimer