When will ie6 registry key be added?

Lei Zhang thestig at google.com
Sun Nov 5 12:59:15 CST 2006

It is in the wiki on http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys under
HKLM. As it is a problems many users will run into, I think it should
be mentioned in a more prominent location. It's actually kind of
difficult to search for this registry key, so unless users know to
look for it, they will probably search for it and end up getting lots
of results on installing Internet Explorer under wine.