subclass test for comctl32

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:17:07 CST 2006

Hi,

There are no tests run on Wine (or win98/nt4/w2K) when running the
subclass tests for comctl32.

test.winehq.org shows that tests are run for XP and W2K3.

It look like SetWindowSubclass, RemoveWindowSubclass and DefSubclassProc
are exported by name on XP and W2K3 and by ordinal on the other ones.

How should/can we deal with this? Should we export by name as well? (get
rid of the -noname). Or do we need to change the test to first try by
name and then by ordinal (or only by ordinal)?

Cheers,

Paul.