Wine 0.9.25 full of regressions!

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Mon Nov 13 03:38:17 CST 2006

Hi, i am testing wine about every 3 days from current git. Warcraft 3
cant run for me if i am using option "-opengl", with direct3d (default)
it is working without any problems, but it is slower. If you want i can
do testing every second day (after some changes in CVS) and report
problems, but i cant every time find patch which is responsible for
that. I think opengl rewriting should be done internaly, not merging
half of work into current CVS, because it broke so much apps.

Mirek Slugen