loader: Mark the stack as executable if possible.

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Nov 15 14:00:35 CST 2006

On Wednesday November 15 2006 19:25, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> In this case we should perhaps try to detect such applications and mark
> them executable accordingly.
>
> (Like... "does any section has exec flag? if not ... make all of them
> exec")

	If we implement pop up then this isn't neccessary. Anyway, this isn't
solution for all cases. Some programs run, open window, but crashes soon when
they attempt to execute NX-protected areas. Example is Unreal Tournament. It
runs, I can choose options, player, etc. But if I try to start gave it
crashes if NX enabled.