[2/5] wined3d: Fix depth buffer formats to use actual depth textures

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:43:18 CST 2006

On 17/11/06, Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg231 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Was GL_ARB_DEPTH_TEXTURE detection added to wine recently?
> I don't have the latest copy. If not, needs to be added to take
> advantage of the formats you're adding.
No, but it's a pretty old extension. The trouble with the current
setup is that we can't use different formats based on what extensions
are present.

> I think GL_EXT_PACKED_DEPTH_STENCIL should be used for stencil/depth..
Yes, it should. However, that extension is a lot newer, and as
mentioned above we can't currently return different formats based on
what extensions are present.