[2/5] wined3d: Fix depth buffer formats to use actual depth textures

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:46:40 CST 2006

That's still missing runtime check for GL_ARB_DEPTH_TEXTURE extension. I
don't like "developers only" and "registry key" - feature should be
complete or not in the tree.

 > The trouble with the current setup is that we can't use different
formats based on what extensions
are present.

Then the setup should be fixed, rather than adding dependent code
without extension checks. I might have mentioned before that statically
initialized tables are evil....

========

Btw, good job, I am glad you're working on this.... does it make
Battlefield 2 work?