winequartz.drv: Add mouse events handling and stub windowcreation support. (take2)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 20 21:38:52 CST 2006

"Detlef Riekenberg" <wine.dev at web.de> wrote:

>> +BOOL QDRV_CreateWindow( HWND hwnd, CREATESTRUCTA *cs, BOOL unicode )
>
>> +    if (cs->cx > 65535)
>> +    {
>> +        ERR( "invalid window width %d\n", cs->cx );
>> +        cs->cx = 50;
>> +    }
>
> Setting the minimal or maximal size to 50 looks strange for me.
> Is this an leftover from debugging?

Actually after you have raised that I think that this check should be
either removed altogether (including winex11.drv), or modified to do
what SetWindowPos already does - truncate window coordinates/sizes
to short int. Probably this check/fix should be moved into user32
instead of populating it among the drivers.

--
Dmitry.