Looking for programmator to complete Direct3D 9.0c with GLSL in the Wine

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Wed Nov 22 06:41:05 CST 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 11:53:22AM +0100, Mirek wrote:
> The aim is to prepare all apps below working under the Windows on Nvidia
> GF 6XXX series, with at least 50% of speed in WinXP. There is not needed
> sound after merging those patches in cvs main head. I offer 1 000 Euro
> or 1 200 dollars for this work.

WOW. Now that's a remarkable amount of personal involvement.

Would be nice to have many more people (e.g. those who don't feel like
programming things but still want to contribute somehow) offering
such dedication towards getting their personal goals in various
OSS projects reached.

Thanks, and let's hope someone knowledgeable will follow up on this offer,

Andreas Mohr