Call for DirectPlay captures

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 01:39:00 CST 2006

On Monday 27 November 2006 00:08, Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes wrote:

> Most DirectPlay games (using Wine and native dlls) hang instead of
> terminating the connection properly (bug 5534); does this matter when
> making the log?

So far I've been testing this usig native, but I just tried with wine and the
connection seems to be terminated just fine on the dplay side of things. So
captures made with Wine are ok, too.

On a side note,  broadcasting for servers seems to fail (i.e. never produces a
packet). This seems to be a winsock problem, too.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/