LOSTWAGES: Instructions for getting additional modules

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Oct 3 12:36:15 CDT 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Mike McCormack wrote:
[...]
> They're still available at the old link:
>
> http://www.winehq.org/site/cvs

Yes, but this makes it harder to find them which is not going to foster
activity on the Wine documentation for instance!

> It would be nice to move the remaining modules to Git too, IMO.

These modules are hosted on SourceForge so that more people can have
commit rights without having to bother Newman every time or
reimplementing all the user management on winehq.org. I agree that it
would be nice to switch them to Git, but you will have to convince the
SourceForge guys first.

           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander
                          si un sous-marin peut nager.