wined3d: Report the correct number of available 4-component float vectors for GLSL

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Tue Oct 3 17:54:43 CDT 2006

This bug is in latest STABLE nVidia Linux driver, there is only one
nVidia Linux driver that is working correctly (thanks for help i tried
it and it is working perfect) the nVidia BETA Linux driver which is
going to be stable after one or more months! So ther should be something
to fix this on "old" nVidia drivers.

Mirek