Coverity scan database reset soon...

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 6 01:03:06 CDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 16:02 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Coverity has to reset their database soon to recover from a
> database problem (the one that's keeping new scans from showing up).
>
> Somebody should probably scrape the Wine results from the Coverity
> database soon so we can avoid losing any annotations we care about...
> - Dan

Hi,

the email sent by Coverity also asks for a 'main contact'. Do we have
such a person already?

Can we give them a date when they could recreate the database?

Maybe it's good to have a clean start on this. I've found several
'annotations' that just say 'BUG' back in April and nothing else. We
should come up with some sort of standard for this, or am I talking
rubbish now?

Cheers,

Paul.