Make all windows moveable by default

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Wed Oct 11 09:10:42 CDT 2006

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Vitaliy Margolen" <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
>
>> - Start the program and navigate to a picture file
>> - Double click on the file
>> - If in window mode, switch to full screen (using middle button)
>> - While in full screen mode use middle button to switch back to file
>> browser
>> - Double click picture file again
>>
>> At this point with old code I had "fullscreen" window (it has visible
>> borders - bug introduced somewhere between 0.9.15 and 0.9.16). I can not
BTW this is yet one more patch of yours:

ef72c1d1002c4f9af0c9d85dee32c40144e27d2f is first bad commit
commit ef72c1d1002c4f9af0c9d85dee32c40144e27d2f
Author: Dmitry Timoshkov
Date:   Tue Jun 20 02:25:54 2006 +0900

winex11.drv: Add support for full screen window state using the NETWM
protocol.

> Although I see the caption with my patch, I think that the problem is
> somewhere else: before and after my patch applied a window which is
> supposed to be fullscreen, doesn't cover KDE's app bar. That most
So there is a problem still. I was dealing with that by allowing other
windows to cover taskbar - works fine.

Vitaliy.