Appdb as application regression finder

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Oct 16 06:59:21 CDT 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Tom Spear wrote:
[...]
> > I haven't run into too many of those.  I'm afraid it might be too much
> > information...
> >

> Mind if I ask how so?  Many games bugs cant be properly diagnosed because
> the bug occurs somewhere that the trial version doesnt include.

If the bug cannot be reproduced in the trial version, then it should not
have the 'download' keyword since it cannot be reproduced simply dy
downloading the software. Same thing if the full version is downloadable
but requires a paying subscription of some sort in order to reproduce
the bug.

The 'download' keyword really stands for 'the free download will let you
reproduce the bug'.