oleidl.idl must include windows.h and ole2.h if COM_NO_WINDOWS_H is not defined.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Oct 18 14:18:20 CDT 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:
>
> >  2) Or modify these sections so they read:
> >
> >     #if !defined(COM_NO_WINDOWS_H) && !defined(__WINESRC__)
> >     # include <windows.h>
> >     # include <ole2.h>
> >     #endif
>
> I think we want that, otherwise we'll end up having to add
> COM_NO_WINDOWS_H to pretty much every single source file.

Actually, in the PSDK there seems to be a correlation between
COM_NO_WINDOWS_H and idl files. It's not 100% but that may be just be
because they don't ship all the idl files. Also, the COM_NO_WINDOWS_H
#ifdef is not present in the idl file, suggesting that it is being added
by midl.

Could someone confirm this?

If so, then we should change widl rather than edit all the idl files...

      Broadcast message : fin du monde dans cinq minutes, repentez vous !