fix for the winemp3 module

Daniel Remenak dtremenak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:00:51 CDT 2006

> I thought at first you just diff:ed the file against mplayer's code
> however, as mplayer's uses the old mpglib code, one could also ask
> mplayer's team to release the diffs they made to mpglib as LGPL (which
> they have to...)

They don't have to (although it would certainly be kind of them to do
so, particularly in this case).

Section 3 of the LGPL states:
"3. You may opt to apply the terms of the ordinary GNU General Public
License instead of this License to a given copy of the Library. To do
this, you must alter all the notices that refer to this License, so
that they refer to the ordinary GNU General Public License, version 2,
instead of to this License. (If a newer version than version 2 of the
ordinary GNU General Public License has appeared, then you can specify
that version instead if you wish.) Do not make any other change in
these notices.

"Once this change is made in a given copy, it is irreversible for that
copy, so the ordinary GNU General Public License applies to all
subsequent copies and derivative works made from that copy."

--Daniel Remenak