When to use SUBLANG_NEUTRAL

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Mon Oct 23 07:28:01 CDT 2006

>Actually there's now some differences for the German and Austrian sublang
>spellings of some words. I'm not sure how windows handles the new spelling
>rules used in Germany now, though.

  I admit I don't know how large are the differances between German and
Austrian spelling but as Frank Richter wrote there is no problem to
provide some resources in a  German/Austria translation (I assume the
resources currently use the German spelling?). IMO the question is what
would an Austrian user (who have chosen German as his preferred
language) want to see if there is no such translation: the German
spelling or English?  I don't know the answer but I'd expect that if the
differances are minor then German?

Mikolaj Zalewski