WineD3D State management - going live(TM)

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 05:19:23 CDT 2006

> Can you describe what this would look like in detail

I haven't thought it through in detail - just making sure you have. I
think you're going in the right direction, as long as considering things
other than render states in the design - won't bother you anymore, until
I see some more of the code :)

---

I've tracked down why wine deadlocks on my computer (miscompiled libX11
on Fedora Rawhide), so hopefully I can finish my texture/sampler
testcases now, and vtf-related things [ and namespace cleanups ].
Actually VTF depend on what you're doing, and so do FBOs - they both
require delayed application of certain states at draw time.