Use <windows.h> and "wine/test.h" in test cases for better portabiliy.

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Thu Oct 26 12:23:33 CDT 2006

On Do, 2006-10-26 at 17:05 +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Also note that it's important to use the very latest SDK headers when
> compiling the Wine tests. A number of them won't compile with the stock
> VC6 headers.

It seems, that you are familar with SDK / VC6.

Waht do you think about adding something like that?

#ifndef A_CONST_FROM_THE_NEWEST_HEADER
#error To build this code, an updated SDK from MS is needed.
#endif

Possible reaction from Joe User:
"failed to compile -> there code is buggy" against
"They told me, that an update is needed. Great Code."

--

By by ... Detlef