Regression in patch wined3d: Implement D3DSIO_MOVA in ARB backend.

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Sat Oct 28 12:08:23 CDT 2006

Hi, screen is just black in those two apps, other apps (3DMark 2001,
2005, 2006, NFS MW, Oblivion, TRL, W3, WoW, Prey, Starcraft, Diablo 2,
GTA SA, HL 2 EO, HL, NFS 3, NFS 4, Turok, Ignition, Carmageddon 2,
Carmageddon 3, Pandemonium 2) works without any problem.

Here is screenshot from 3DMark 2003 with GLSL enabled and disabled:
http://www.czela.net/pub/Czela_Debian_2.5/mirek/wine/regression/3DMark2003_ARB.png
http://www.czela.net/pub/Czela_Debian_2.5/mirek/wine/regression/3DMark2003_GLSL.png

My software: Debian Sid, kernel 2.6.18.1 SMP, nVidia 9625 drivers.
My hardware: Core 2 Extreme, GF 6800 GS, 1GB RAM

Do you need anything else?

Mirek