Regression in patch wined3d: Implement D3DSIO_MOVA in ARB backend.

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 16:46:15 CST 2006

Tom Wickline wrote:

>> I see the same thing as Mirek,  3dmark03 is totally broken now.
>
> And yes I tested GLSL and ARB and before and after with the same
> results as his.
> So yes, this is a major regression :D
When testing with the GLSL backend, can you please do a +d3d_shader
trace, find the MOVA instruction, and send me the entire shader that
it's part of (most importantly the shader version). The only way I see
that this patch could break the GLSL backend is if the instruction
version check is wrong. MSDN claims this instruction is available in
shaders 2.0 and higher, but it wouldn't be the first time MSDN is dead
wrong.