Temporary Git tree available

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Fri Sep 1 06:43:26 CDT 2006

Hello, Mike,

* On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Mike McCormack wrote:
> As Alexandre has gone on holidays for a week, I've made available a
> temporary Git tree containing most patches sent to wine-patches.

Nice, thanks :)

> You can pull my branch into your existing Git checkout as follows:
>
> git fetch http://mandoo.dyndns.org/wine.git master:mmbranch
> git rebase mmbranch

Could you, please, also attach gitweb interface to it and publish it?  I
know of no way to check "whatchanged -u" on a remote tree and also
wouldn't like to pull mmbranch into my disk just for the current moment...

In a case you have no references to gitweb:
http://ehlo.org/~kay/?p=git/gitweb.git;a=blob;h=ea21fbe88a9455c80fd88f4f510fd928638b68e5;hb=1130ef362fc8d9c3422c23f5d5a833e93d3f5c13;f=gitweb.cgi