Clarification

Tom Booker speeddymon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 09:33:34 CDT 2006

Hi everyone, I feel like I owe some of you some clarification with all of
the names I have slung around here in the past as my own..

I started contributing as Dustin Navea, then it switched to Dustin Booker,
then to Tom Spear (aka Dustin Booker Dustin Navea), and finally to Tom
Booker.  It's about to change for the last time, to Tom Spear.

My legal name was Dustin Thomas Booker until recently, Navea came from my
stepfather, Spear was my mother's maiden name.  Long story short, I prefer
Tom to Dustin, so I flip flopped my first and middle name, and to honor my
mother's father, and carry his family name on (he didn't have any sons), I
decided to take his last name, so my legal name is Thomas Dustin Spear now,
and it will (hopefully ;-) ) stay that way.  Sorry for any confusion I may
have caused in the past, including any this email may have caused.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I have
seen yet!

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_registration.php?userId=1547373