Wine release 0.9.20

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:51:56 CDT 2006

Hi Roland, I'm not Alexandre, but I can answer that.  Technically yes we are
affiliated with them in the sense that several of the developers are
employed by codeweavers, and we do share code.  However, codeweavers makes
highly specialized products that are targeted at specific needs (crossover
mac being one of them) based on the main wine distribution.  For example,
the crossover office product is based on wine, but it is designed to let you
run microsoft office, whereas the main wine distribution is currently unable
to do that.

Tom

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I have
seen yet!

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_registration.php?userId=1547373