LPGL functions in Reactos that are stub in Wine

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Sep 4 16:33:18 CDT 2006

On 9/4/06, Brandon Mark Turner <turnerb7 at msu.edu> wrote:
> I think it would be nice if everyone just left this thread alone for now.
> You guys made up your minds that you don't want our patches.  And thats
> fine.    But there is no reason to continue to express hateful opinions
> about ReactOS.

I don't hate ReactOS at all.  I hope they get their audit completed
and verified by a group like the SFLC soon.  In the meantime,
I hope they can benefit from merging in code from Wine, and
I hope they reciprocate by filing bug reports against Wine as
they find missing features & apps that need them.
- Dan